Resin driveways have become extremely popular in the last few years. And no wonder – it looks great and is much more affordable than other types of surfacing.
So what can you expect to pay?
It’s difficult to price a resin driveway without visiting your home first. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from £40 – £75 per m² of driveway.
However, if extra groundworks that need to be done before the driveway can be laid, you’ll probably end up paying more. There are a few factors that could affect the cost:
- Are you planning to have a resin bonded or resin bound type of surfacing? Check the FAQs for differences between the two. Essentially, resin bound systems will be permeable, more durable and because the finish is smooth, there shouldn’t be any loose stones.
- Do you already have a tarmac/concrete drive? If you do, you can use the existing driveway as the base the resin is spread onto. This means reduced costs for you!
- What type of stone do you want? Stones that are less popular or use brighter shades cost more.
- What size and shape driveway will you use? Awkward shaped driveways take longer and cost more. Larger driveways may cost more, but will have a lower cost per m².
- Where in the UK do you live? Expect to pay more in the south and London areas.
Now that you know roughly what to expect to pay, why not get an accurate quote for your specific driveway? We install resin driveways across the UK at an affordable price. We offer a professional services and are trusted installers.
Request a Free, No Obligation Quote